Thursday, June 08, 2006

Speak Softly

I've been so manically busy at work the past few weeks, that I haven't checked out my friends' blogs in quite a while. I don't see them half as often as I'd like, so The Blog plays a convenient, yet sterile role in me knowing what's going on in their lives. Make do with what you have.

I gave up on cleaning schedules and micro reports, and decided to wander down their mind lanes for a while. It left me feeling the way that I feel after witnessing any great work of art - both inspired and despondent. But for different reasons, this time around.

Be kind to people you meet for the first time - every person is fighting their own personal battle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Be kind to people you meet for the first time - every person is fighting their own personal battle."

That is an amazingly kind quote! This world offers us so much to achieve, endure, enjoy, love, create....
yet we tend to be so selfabsorbed, a change in attitude may be all we need to really make the world a better
place. (no cliche intended!)

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»