Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Living for Living on Weekends

Time seems to be sped up in this country (slash Island slash Alternate Universe). Every time I get a second to catch my breath, the week is almost riding away in the sunset, taking with it silly self-introductions and Tuesday Night dinners in Niimi. I seem to live from weekend to weekend, and the options with which I can fill my days off just never ends.

On the weekend of 22-24 September (which also features my bro's birthday), I have my mind stubbornly set on going to this place

for one of these


(just with more green than that pic.)

Well, I think that it is in a place called Ryokusuiko. I can only read four things on the whole flyer, and that is the name of the party, the date, the price (per day or for the weekend..? pfft, I dunno) and the URL.. which leads to a site where I can only understand.. three things.

First things first though. This Friday, 44 of us are off on a little trip to.. more North, Japan, to go climb this mountain (looks so tiny on the picture.. Little Fuji-san)


Get it while it's hot.

4 comments:

Cacophony said...

i've always wanted to klimb a mountain with a name. me and dan are doing kili before the end of 2010. you in?

psychic earthling said...

Beautiful pics!

sojourner incognito said...

Hell yeah, why not. I should be back in the motherland before then. I was thinking a trip to Madagascar would be sweet as well.. It's just around the corner, you know?

But as for KillerManjaro.. count me in. Then I can be all wise-arsed and compare it with Fuji.

psychic earthling said...

Hell no, the only thing i'll do with Fuji, is eating a Fuji apple! Where do you get all the energy?