Thursday, December 29, 2005

enuffznuff

If I have to do this for one more day, I will go crazy. That's why I've decided to har har treat myself and take a day's leave from work tomorrow. It's this week. This damned stuck-in-the-mud slurry week that is still digesting the heavy Chirstmas meals, and storing up the energy for disappointing parties on New Years. I'm the only moron in my office who treats her leave days like precious stones, which meant I'm the only one persent this week. Of course, company policy requires that I look busy at all times, so I offerend my help to all the other departments. And ended up being receptionist for a week.

No one phones. It's the last week in December. Normal people are on holiday, causing accidents on the N1 and drowning on the beaches. I've exhausted the net; can't even force myself to read another blog, wikipedia has too much information and my online research of Japan and reading of related forums is brinking on being unhealthy.

Tomorrow I shall sleep until I wake up. Then I'll turn my head away from the window and sleep another hour. I'm looking forward to it already.

No comments: