Monday, December 26, 2005

Not my home


Grrr.

This is more a test to see what the hell happened to my second post, which refuses to show even though it actually exists. Maybe I screwed around with the settings too much. Maybe I'm technologically disadvantaged. Well, I don't own an iPod, and my phone can't take photos.

New information :
I've driven through that arch in the picture many times. It's the road to the Nan Hua temple in Bronkhorstspruit, South Africa. 99% of people who live in South Africa arent aware of the fact that we have a temple of this magnitude - it's the largest one in the Southern hemisphere. I can see it from my roof. It's ironically positioned (geographically). The largest symbol of Eastern antichrist lifestyle in die middle of an Afrikaans farming community holding on tightly to their pre-1994 belief systems. It's almost perverse.

Let's see if this baby shows when I post it.

No comments: