Tuesday, December 27, 2005

growth


some strange paper cut-out video on tv - i sure wont miss satellite when I get back home. Which is tomorrow. Before I get there though, I need to visit a friend to just be in her company for a while (she moved to a plot-type place in Johannesburg with peacocks and easterbunnies, have to check it out) and stop in Pretoria for some home-made sushi. Sounds dodgy eh?

Went out for a few drinks and lots of laughs with some old friends, plus the really old friend from Christmas past. Howzit Cherene, thanks for coming out with us, it rocked to have you with us. Who'd have thought that she'd turn out to be such an amazing girl. A surfer accountant, nogal. That works on Peter Jackson's finances, haha, I love it, everyone's got a story to tell.

2:35 am already, I really should consider going to sleep. First I'm going to rummage through the cupboards for some food. Few more online conversations to finish. Today was remembering the tsunami day, saw great footage on tv and bbc dot com of artistic gestures done in rememberance of those who died. Beautiful. I hope that, when I die, someone will float a lantern into the air for me as well.

No comments: