Tuesday, October 31, 2006

To Re-Direct your Attention

Hi there.

I suck at blogging laterly. Lately. After analysing the situation, I have come to the following conclusion.

The reason for this atrocious style of blogging is due to bits and bats of the following:
1) I have no internet connection (always a good excuse)
2) Typing extensive paragraphs in the teacher's room leads to paranoia, and it's not like I'm in need of any more.
3) So much happens every day that it's nearly impossible to pick out one single event and write a paragraph about it
4) I couldn't really be bothered. Thank you to the apathy-inducing junior high schooling system.

So, for your convenience, I now boast a range of links to other people around the ken. Prefecture. The area in which I reside.
To kill some time at work, and find out what I've been up to.. just fool around in their links.

One day, one day...

marilu.

No comments: