Friday, February 24, 2006

Constructiveness


This is how I spend my time alone.

and now for something completely different…..

I checked my blog early this morning to see whether or not my latest posts have been updated..
I lie, I’m addicted to my own blog.
I lie, I’m just trying to kill some space here.

But WHEN I checked my blog, for whichever reason that might be, it looked so damn cluttered, with obituaries and half-naked-in-bed pictures sharing space. And they don’t go together. My body is so sore it pains me to lift my super-size cup of green tea. From mopping and poiing - not at the same time though. Oh I’ve got another nokia moment pic to post. Fergot all bout that one.

As a note on the side, I was well on my way to self-pity this morning (no time no sleep no food no work please help), when I realized that Wednesday is a public holiday. Voting day, on which I will not vote, except in silence and I’ll be voting for a life led by choice and not by circumstance.

No comments: