Monday, February 27, 2006

EarthFireCatWater


Moerse.

I've seen better photos of me playing fire. But I'm trying to work with what I have.
Scene : Parking lot next to a row of blue and red postboxes.
My brain is the internet.
It's good to walk, what a lovely night.
I've gotta go to TEFL class. Now, not that night,
Infinite initiative start something and finish it.

If you turn your head 90 degrees.. no, to the right.. it almost looks like a 'tsu'. Keep your head upright and it could be a mirror-image 'U'. Putting the "u" in marilu.

gotta go.

4 comments:

Cacophony said...

marilUUUUUUU. cool pic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again maatjie! Is

Anonymous said...

Ps, agv daau "u" like ek nou die smell van parafien! ;o) Is

sojourner incognito said...

'tis a lovely smell.. a comforting smell.. the smell of memories and arson, of tranceparties and cold winter nights.. the smell of Ahh Shit I Just Took That Corner Too Enthusiastically Now My Passenger Seat Has Become Particularly Flammable...