Friday, February 24, 2006

Labelled, sanitised, clinically wrong


I had such a good idea. I took a thousand bitmap pictures with my new, second-hand phone. The things that surround me. The cat on my pc. The ugly green mopcap I have to wear at work. The cannabis plant flourishing in my garden (raid me, my friend). The butterfly swinging by saturn on my wall. The bald-headed androgenousness that I painted before I shaved my head. I had such a good idea. I'd mail the pictures to myself, and fil the colourless void that is left by the absence of images.

I just came out of The Meeting Of The Year, a powerpoint presentation on The Three Year Plan. I looked round at my colleagues, all with controlled looks of disbelief on their faces. Luckily, I am not part of The Three Year Plan. I have a Three Month plan, and I'm holding onto my phone in the name of my Three Day Plan, awaiting a decisive called from Michelle, the JET lady.

I'll make a note on the JET thing later, but I just smelled some bacon and got an invite to assemble a late breakfast for myself.

No comments: