Friday, May 19, 2006

Because I'm Practical

I really do dig my hair. The supposed Winona Ryder style (huh, Ree?). So I shaved it again tonight. To be more specific, my brother shaved it for me, between snips and giggles. I just realised I wore the same freaking shirt the first day I shaved my head (scalp-skeer). Got the shirt from on of my weirdass female flatmates from my Pretoria days. The girl whose boyfriend worked at a butchery, and was addicted to Grandpas. The headache powder; not inverted peadophilia.

The point of the post (not all that comfortable splashing my face over my blog - especially not in a "before and after!" mediocre make-over setup.)
The point of the post was the following: I like having a mess of hair. So, to be really practical, I timed my hairgrowth that it would be of a messable lenght by the time I get to Nippon. No cutting, styling, brushing or serious washing in my future! Never thought I'd be blogging about my hair. Wonder if I'm slowly turning into a real girl. Best I stop while I'm a-head...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sawbona,

hey remember that time when u wanted to cut your hair in order to get that naruto look? Back then I really thought it would be impossible to get that animation-hairdo - but on the 1st pic u almost got it mahn!
just thought i'd give a shot at a girly girl comment.
MWA;) the fainting princess...aka dandelion

sojourner incognito said...

haha.. the fainting princess. Funny.

Die ewige strewe na 'n afro.. In the end I'm just too lazy to give a shit about stylised hair. Or I've just got bigger fish to frizz.

Anonymous said...

Like the new (old?) hairdo! Is

partieweirdo said...

I loved tha Naruto hair too.

Can't believe you mutilated the Wynona! And I had such high hopes of you becomming a girl again...

Joking, its great. And just think, when it grows back, it will look amazing again. When am I seeing you again? I'm going away this weekend.

Cacophony said...

did you go michael stipe or not? i can't figure out.

sojourner incognito said...

"And just think, when it grows back, it will look amazing again"

funny. When my mother saw me, she whined: "but you were just starting to look beautiful. Now you look like a lesbian again."

beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

wes - nope, nie poenskop die keer nie. Net 'n matige nommer 4.
Ek't die out-grow fases so baie enjoy dat ek dit weer wou doen. Kinda like om van die rollercoaster af te klim en weer voor in die ry te gaan staan.