Thursday, March 09, 2006

Cover Artist

One of my first online connections told me : "Don't judge a book by it's cover, for else it may never be read."

I had to change my cover though. The blog template I had previously irritated the living crap out of me; the fonts were bad and inconsistent, it was toooo white, the entries amoebae'd into each other, comments ended up below the worngs posts, all in all, it was a sucky choice. Almost as sucky as deciding to take an alternative route to class in 5 o' clock traffic.
Changed my template, checked out the new look, and thought, damn this looks familiar. I'd chosen the same template as w had. Made another attempt, checked out the new look and thought... wait.. this looks kinda.. sorta.. familiar. Well, they only provide us with 10 freaking options, and I don't like dots or white. That leaves me with.. uhm.. 10 options, actually.
I have to go check out some trucks. What a day. A significant day, in some minor, obscure way.

4 comments:

partieweirdo said...

I think it looks wonderful baby! Drumming circle this weekend?

Cacophony said...

snazzy, snazzle.

the 20th is a monday. you have class on a monday, but the 21st is a public holiday, and seeing as i'm continent hopping in exactly 23 days and 23 hours i'd like to have a disco on that day.

you need to be there even if you only show up at 1:00 on the 21st.

peace be with u.

Anonymous said...

I like the new style - makes reading your blogs even better! Is

sojourner incognito said...

Party on the Monday. Who all is invited? I'll be there coz' I'm not square. Geez dude, it sounds so soon. It's the day of my freaking long assignment hand-in, the one I haven't even started on yet. Keep me posted on info, et cetera. Thank goodness for that holiday...