Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Seven till four

I work with some strange people.
Walking into the micro lab, I see Moroga standing with one hand on the incubator, and one hand rubbing her breast. She stops to watch me enter the lab, and continues with her circular movements while looking at me with a half-pained, half-smiling expression on her face. Uhm. She mutters something, and I have to ask her to repeat it, still distracted by her unabashed boob-rubbing. "I said, the cold makes my nipples hurt."

I'm kindof a trainee food technologist at the moment, I have to take over this other girl's department when she goes on maternity leave. She's very much pregnant, but there's three or so months to go. But in my life, I have never seen anyone eat as much as she does. For breakfast this morning, she had two toasted sandwiches, two bars of chocolate, coffee with rusks and biscuits, and a 500g fruit trifle. Lunch was 2 portuguese milktarts, two huge hamburgers, and another chocolate bar. Damnit, i WISH I could eat that much. And she's a tiny girl, aside from the belly part.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee my asb hints oor wie die girl is, ken ek haar?

Cacophony said...

i'm jealous. you have all the fun.

sojourner incognito said...

die enigste pregnant lab-girl, dink sy's na jou tyd...