Thursday, January 19, 2006

Cabbages and Kings

There's this theory that.. oh, wait.. I've already covered that topic.

All of the pixars of myself on this blog are a misrepresentation of the truth. I just happen to have a cd filled with pics a friend & I took messing around with belts and mosquito nets. My hair's grown so much that it chooses sides when I get up in the mornings. Gently shaped by pillow pressure. Love it. Bed-head is very sexy. Also a bare foot appearing from the bottom of a jean. The only feet I've recently seen popping in and out of jeans are my own, but I still think it's sexy. Would be nice to see someone else's though.

I love cheap, chunky jewelry. No interest in diamonds and platinum and all that jazzlery. It would be fake on me. Fake things on a real person, that's how I maintain a yin/yang relationship with my accessories.

When I turned 12, my mother celebrated this.. stepping into adulthood.. by buying me a bracelet made from freshwater pearls. "Pleeeease don't lose it, " she said while I was admiring it. Guess what, I lost in within the next 24 hours. She pledged to never buy me real jewelry again, and I never wanted real jewelry again. Saving myself future trouble.

No comments: