Saturday, January 14, 2006

Sleepwalking

I woke up one morning with my mosquito net wrapped around my neck, like I've been strangled in my dream womb by my shadow sister. Do twins share umbilical chords or do they each get their own? Or is it one that forks like a meaty wishbone?

Yawn. Boredom has to be the most evil thing since refined starch. Boredom leads to apathy, apathy to recklessness, and before you know it, you're acting like a teenager. I'd be so lucky. I just eat. It takes freaking forever to cook potatoes, and that is my mission today. Well, I offered. "Please can I cook your potatoes for you?" Cause then I'm closer to my pc, which means I can..

Dumb addiction.

So I've been sitting in the kitchen reading about wine's ullage whilst waiting for the 'taters to soften and.. do what they do. Ate three bran & raisin muffins and drank a cuppa green tea. All the time while breathing in the smell of boiling potatoes. I prefer the smell of raw. I used to put raw potato on my face but stopped, cause I ran out. Should actually go buy some. It was the last thing I smelled every evening before falling asleep - raw potatoes. Almost as nice as raw beet, but not quite. Beet has that.. freshly ground wet earth smell to it. And the colour kicks boom, especially in smoothies. And if you eat enough of it, your piss is sure to go pink, just like that of a My Little Pony.

No comments: