Thursday, January 12, 2006

For the whitest whites



Check, I'm a messy person. If I come back from a party, and I don't have dirt under my fingernails, bruises on my legs, and cuts on my hands, it wasn't worth going to.

So now I work in a kitchen, and my little white apron never stays white for longer than 5 minutes. I'm typing this boring post because I just had a boring discussion with a colleague. We were discussing :

BLEACH

Me being a recent discoverer of the hypochloric acid, and so impressed with the fact that.. shit man, it makes white things white. This is huge. So much so that I chucked a lot of clothes in there that wasn't white to start with. And now my wardrobe looks like shit.

I've been thinking of brushing my teeth with bleach, seeing as it's so damn effective. But my gums are already dissolving, so maybe I'll give it a skip.

4 comments:

Cacophony said...

hey hey. this picture is not showing up. is it a bird, is it a plane or maybe some mary jane?

sojourner incognito said...

hmm.. it shows on mine. Dunno hey. It's still showing. But none of the above, it's my kitty's namesake, orange hair and lightsaber and all. Think Bleach.

Cacophony said...

oo please send me the pic.

Anonymous said...

Praat van Bleach - ek wil nog die DVD's by jou leen. Is