Thursday, January 12, 2006

Why am I here again?

I've been blogging since I got to work. All the females sitting in the kitchen, laughing loudly. I blog. Some vanilla flavour emergency, and I blog. More talk about pregnancies, I blog. The youth of today, and I sit with my back to the pc, awaiting a chance to blog.

I work with 5 pregnant ladies, and there are at least three conversations about pregnancy per day. Graphic ones, at that. Detailled descriptions about hacking through layers of stomach muscle during cesearean section. Did you know you have to go for an enema before you go into labour? And what happens if you don't? Crap, I've gone through childbirth twenty times already since I've stared working here, and I've never even been pregnant.

Had to look at baby pictures over breakfast. Gross. They all look the same.

No comments: