Friday, January 13, 2006

My first crush

Meet Donatello. He likes purple and plays the Bo staff. He made my heart beat faster when I was still an avid watcher of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I think it was his voice, his pacifistic nature. He's the type of turtle you can take home to your mother. Well, my mother at least. He'll fit right in with my engineering family, if they can just look past skin colour. And species.

About himself, he says:

"I'd rather talk things out than fight, making me an unlikely combination of a Ninja warrior/pacifist. Unfortunately, in our lives, it's rare when talking things out is an option.
I long for the days when I can work in peace on my inventions and explore genetics and mutation in depth, minus all of the violent distractions provided by our various enemies. Some day I'll have the time that I need. "

No comments: