Wednesday, January 18, 2006

No Title Required

What a neat function. Blogging from my e-mail. Now I don't even have to connect to Da Net. I've been connecting to the www from someone else's account; recklessly, frequently, bloggingly. Then the girl whose account I've been using (not out of malice, but out of comfort - her name & password has been on my pc for months now) noticed my loophole, and changed the login to my name & password, with the threatening words "Big Bother Is Watching".
 
Blahblahblah this is actually a reply to the zillion comments I got from W in my inbox. Hallo, focus a little bit.
 
Re: Titles - you just.. fill in the little block at the top, the rectangular one, the one that's there for your title field..?
 
Re: Paragraphs - Hey! I have no idea. But I'm super-chuffed. It re-appeared as suddenly as it disappeared. Might have somehting to do with the fact that I composed in the HTML function, not that I know any computer languages..
 
Re: Pic - I have no idea what pic you are referring to. But I'll check back later to see which post you commented it on. Pic.. Pic pic pic? I don't know.
 
raait nĂȘ? Bonne journee Mkoswami.

No comments: