Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Not Just Another Piece Of Toast

Life would be so much easier is I had a digital camera, a USB cable, a laptop and free wireless internet. No it would just make my blog more interesting, more photos of my feet, maybe of my ribs only they don't show through my skin unless I inhale deeply and use stage-strenght lighting.
 
So in the name of my ribs, I've decided to starve myself for 3-5 days. Breakfast only, because I want to be like Ghandi, but I like to eat. The rest of the day consists of endless glasses of water and cups of green tea. I'm starting to feel silly though, because I have to go to the toilet like 20 times, and every time I have to walk past the highly pregnant lady. I'm peeing more than a pregnant woman, that's saying something. Probably washing all the vitamins out of my body as well.
 
I was looking for some packaging earlier, when a huge metal mixer fell from the top of the cupboard and into my leg. Can't wait to see if it turned blue, it hurt like hell and gave me a limp for 2 minutes. I've been having a lot of near-fatal experiences lately, something's probably telling me to renew my lust for life. The previous time it involved a popping champagne cork. I just had a haircut at work with a paper scissor, this is how we spend our afternoons.

No comments: